Contempt and Modification

Price : $0

Posted by : petdestination0...

 Rate This Ad
 Rate This Ad Poster


If a party willfully fails to abide by a custody order divorce judgment or separation agreement incorporated into a Court Order the noncomplying party could face contempt proceedings The Law Offices of Kerri Cohen assists clients in filing Petition for Contempt against the noncomplying party as well as defending clients against contempt filed against them for conduct such as